Yellow Rose Cat Club is proud to present
A County Fair Show
July 30-31st, 2016
National Western Event Complex
Hall of Education
4655 Humboldt St.
Denver CO 80216
Please be aware:
By State Law, all cats 12 weeks of age or older (regardless of state/country of origin) must be vaccinated against rabies and must be accompanied by a current rabies vaccination certificate from a veterinarian. Exemption forms are allowed. It is suggested to have your certificate/exemption on hand.
Denver International Airport
Many hotels within 5-10 miles of the National Western Event Complex
LaQuinta Park Avenue West www.lq.com
Super 8 Denver Stapleton www.super8.com
Motel 6 Denver Central www.motel6.com
Holiday Inn East Stapleton www.ihg.com
Doubletree 2 by Stapleton
Saturday 10 am to 5pm; Sunday 10-5 pm. This event is at the Denver County Fair--one FREE 3-day Fair Admission per exhibitor. Additional admission tickets online at www.denvercountyfair.org or via the summary sheet. Parking passes are $10 for the weekend (down from $8/day). Please be aware of your cats and possessions--we expect 22K spectators during the course of the 3-day Fair.
Exhibitors may not leave the show early without the consent of show management.
This is a Bring Your Own Cage Show
. Each entry will get 24" of space-please make sure your caging fits in the space otherwise order an extra half space (24") or a grooming space (48").
– Litter will be provided. Please bring your own litter boxes. People food will be available.
– This is a non-vetted show. All entries should be inoculated against Feline Enteritis, Rhino and Calici, plus test negative for Felv. Claws, front and back, need to be clipped. Cats showing any evidence of fleas, mites, fungus or disease will be removed from the show hall. TICA rules state that all other entries owned or agented by the responsible exhibitor shall also forfeit their place and be removed from the show as well.
Household Pet adults must be neutered.
– Pedigreed cats and household pets may be shown once in TICA with a pending registration number. Preliminary New Breed, Advanced New Breed and New Trait entries must also be registered.
– This cat show is sanctioned by The International Cat Association and is subject to TICA Show Rules and Breed Standards (available from the TICA Executive Office, P.O. Box 2684, Harlingen, TX 78551, or posted on the TICA website http://www.tica.org). Yellow Rose Cat Club, Denver County, Denver County Fair and National Western Complex will be held harmless for any damages, claims, losses, etc. of/to the exhibitor and his/her entries.
Clerks and Stewards
– Clerks will be compensated $35 per day, receive lunch and emailed marked catalog PDF with finals and breed. Stewards are paid $20 per day plus lunch.
Need Paypal? firstname.lastname@example.org